Howdy y’all! Guess what? Bess at Bess’s Bit of Treasure nominated me for the “One Lovely Blog Award.” Thanks, girl! I was so surprised to find out and am super excited to nominate my favorite blogs at the end of this post. Y’all go check out Bess’s blog… I love her photography! She seems to have found her style – her pictures of nature and still life are consistently simple and beautifully photographed – definitely an example to me! I always feel like I’m changing up my photography style. :)
Here are the rules:
-Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
-Post about the award
-Share seven facts about yourself
-Nominate at most 15 people
-Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
Seven facts about me…
1. I’m the oldest of 7 children. I love it and wouldn’t have it any other way.
2. I’m curly-headed. Before a few years ago, when I learned to properly take care of my curly hair, I had big fuzzy hair that looked terrible!
3. Telling good jokes and being around funny people are my weak points. First thing, I can’t seem to get anybody to laugh when I try to… Second thing, I’ll start laughing uncontrollably when I see someone who is funny or when I hear a ridiculously stupid joke (and no one else is laughing!).
4. I’m a way too over-obsessive penny pincher. If I decide something is absolutely worth my money I’ll scout the web for coupons, promo codes, and DIY tutorials (to see if I can make it myself).
5. I’m a non-fiction junkie and rarely read fiction. If you’re going to read something, why not read a true, real story?
6. I love to-do lists. I’ll add something to my list that I’ve already completed just to check it off.
7. I’ve never had a Coke in my life. Yes, you read that correctly.
My nominations (these blogs rock, y’all!):