Who doesn’t want to look cute in the kitchen? I sure do! My reversible aprons are stylish, yet very practical and durable. Aprons aren’t just for cooking though! I love to wear my apron while I milk the cow, do the dishes, and babysit kids. You’ll protect your shirts from stains and in the process save money because you won’t be throwing out stained shirts. I make each apron myself and take pride in the finished product. My aprons would make an excellent gift for a young mama or a seasoned homemaker.
- 100% cotton
- handmade in the USA
- each includes a matching headband (45” long, 1 ½” wide, ties in the back)
- pocket on each side (7” wide, 8” tall)
- to prolong the life of you apron hand wash in warm soapy water and hang dry
- one size fits most (29” wide, 32 ½” tall, falls right above the knee)
- no-tie neckband
- $10 of every apron goes to Amazima – an organization dedicated to feeding, educating, and encouraging the orphaned, poor, and vulnerable in the country of Uganda
- satisfaction guaranteed
Do you have questions? Comments? Concerns? I’d love to hear from you! It is my goal that every one of my customers is satisfied.
Check it out: downhomeshop.etsy.com
“…the aprons are awesome. Mary, an excellent seamstress in her day, noticed every detail of your sewing and said it was perfect. We both appreciate your hard work and the beauty of our aprons. Thank you so much…we look forward to wearing them.” – L.C.
“…I LOVE my apron! It is so cute and it it brightens my day to wear it. I am truly impressed with the quality of your work…” – L.L.